From the moment I saw Hero Art’s new Floral Scallop stamp I thought it was a huge patch of super lucky shamrocks. Then I noticed the name — floral scallop — whaaaa? Then I thought, why not make it both ways?
And then! As I was searching for messages to use with it, I had an idea for what to put on the outside and the inside!
Ha ha ha ha!
Have you made your St. Patrick’s Day card yet? No worries, it’s your lucky day! Here’s some free digi kits so you can print one up in a flash:
- 74 Lime Lane has this card, all ready to go! My printer died and I didn’t get to make it, so bummed. If you print one, let me know!
- Two Peas in a Bucket has this free digi kit with lots of fun stuff (that I couldn’t print either…)
Do you have any fun St. Patrick’s Day plans? I’ve got a little surprise for supper for J — if you haven’t guessed, that top card is for him. :) On tonight’s menu — lotsa green food:
- Spinach pasta
- More spinach to go in the sauce
- A salad with spring greens
- And! A green cupcake from Cupprimo
A word of warning: one year I made green eggs and ham ala Dr. Suess, and neither one of us could eat it! The eggs turned a revolting neon color, bleg. This year’s menu should be much better.
The luck o’ the Irish to you,
Leave a comment, I love hearing from you!
Howdy from Austin, TX! My name is
Lisa Spangler and I like to make crafty stuff, eat donuts, and take photos. (Lots of photos.) Especially when hiking with by husband, J. More about me.
Don't miss a post: subscribe
(Via email or in a reader.)
Drop me a note, I'd love to hear from you.