Hi all! Thought I’d share what’s going on in my world!
- Finishing up a Design Team project for the RubberStamper Magazine tonight!
- Made some samples for Hero Arts yesterday — 11 hours of straight stamping! Whew!
- Helped out at a field trip up near Waco (Valley Mills for those who know the area) on Sunday
- Speaking of the RubberStamper, I’ve been published! They used a quick card I made a while back — it’s on page 33! My friend Barbara also has an awesome stamped skirt in the issue — wait until you see it!
- Still going to physical therapy for the ankle — it finally seems to be getting better though!
- Went for a good bike ride on Saturday!
- Want to start yoga! I signed up for classes, now I just have to go!
Well I think that’s everything. Hopefully I’ll get some time to stamp for me in the next few days and can post some new cards!