I’m so excited and honored — sideoats + scribbles has been featured on two sites!
The first, Website Bakery, “bakes up” all sorts of super cool features for your viewing enjoyment. Olympia the Owlet was featured there — she’s peeking out from their home page now, hee hee. Here’s some more features going on right now that really made me smile:
- Claudine Hellmuth — I am so honored to be on the same page as her! WOW! She’s one of my heroes.
- Sandra Monat — she makes handmade fabric knights — I want to get one for J since I call him “my knight” :)
- Alisa Wetzel — she creates stunning mini mosaics — wow!
The second site is Love My Tapes, a site all about one of my favorite things: Japanese masking tape! The Bird-day Bunting card that I did with Japanese masking tape was featured. There’s lots of other great ideas for tape on their blog too, like:
- Heather Meeson’s super duper ideas — love that girl! — so glad to call her a friend :) (You may remember when we did the A Muse and Hero Arts Designer Swap week together — that was so fun!)
- A post about stamping on tape — I’d been wondering about this myself, but haven’t had time to try it out. Now I know just how it works.
Hope you have a happy day! I’ll be back tomorrow with a card that I made for J’s grandma — can’t wait to show you.