There’s just so many things I want to make, and not enough time in the day to do them all. So, I thought I’d make a little list here to stop them from going round and round in my poor overloaded brain, ha ha! Do you do that?
- First on the list is a card using these fun goodies my friend Mon sent me. YUM.
- Then I want to make Mother’s Day cards for J’s mom, J’s sister, both of our Gran’s, and my step-mom — can you believe May is almost here? I’m going to make them using the new wildflower stamps from the Hero Arts Artists Proofs supplement.
- I’ve been wanting to make coasters using a Hero Arts doily stamp from Archiver’s and wooden disks I picked up at a craft shop for ages now — going to stamp them with paint!
- I have tons of ideas for making cards for J using the Lawn Fawn Critter’s in the ‘Burbs set, so cute
- Then there’s an empty picture frame that I want to fill with butterflies using washi paper that I got at a 400 year old stationary shop in Tokyo. It’s got me a little intimidated because I don’t want to ruin the beautiful paper — eeks!
- I’ve been making lotsa crochet owlets for friends but I’m not saying whoooo, hee hee!
- Then there’s embroidery patterns I picked up at the Stitch Lab from Sublime Stitching — it ain’t your grandma’s embroidery, ha!
- Then there’s some super fun digi images I want to color from Jane at Squigglefly — especially these Russian dolls!
- Oh and felt projects from a book that I picked up in Japan, too. Finally have some nice wool felt, also from the Stitch Lab.
- And last but not least, I’ve just got to make a display using recycled glass bottles and wildflowers from our garden before they’re all gone.
What about you, do you have a list of Things You Want to Make Someday?