The mega talented Katrina over at Pugly Pixel posted her camera collection and invited everyone share theirs and then link back. Any excuse to play with a camera sounds good to me, so I just had to join in the fun!
Okay there cameras, say cheese! *click* *click*!
From top left, please meet:
- Canon FT: This is an all manual film camera that I got to try and take photos of star trails. Never did get any good ones due to dew and frost, doh! But I just love this camera. My favorite photo taken of is of J juggling some of those cute mini pumpkins.
- Leica Minilux – this was my old hiking camera — the lens on it is just super for landscapes.
- Kodak S100 EF – My first camera! I got it when I went to Washington, DC during my senior year in high school. It’s the one that started it all and I love it for that.
- Canon Rebel S – I wonder how many rolls of film I’ve run through this guy?
Now that you’ve met my film cameras, how about some of my digital and oddball cameras?
- iPhone – there are some super fun apps for the iPhone, and I can’t believe how close you can get to things with it. Plus touch to focus is so cool.
- Canon G10 – my hiking and travel camera. The photos on this are just so awesome. If I could only have one camera it would have to be this one!
- Fuji Instax – when I went to Tokyo last fall one of my missions was to buy this camera! This was before they were as available as they are now here in the states. It is so fun! And the choco color? Yum.
- Polaroid iZone – I forgot I had this one! I got it to use at J’s sister’s wedding shower — I made a little book and had all the guests take photos of themselves and give her advice. I still had some film left and tried to take a few photos today but looks like it’s too old, darn. Anyone know where I can get some more?
And not shown is my trusty Canon Rebel Xti — I used it to take these photos. And then I used Picnik to add a little flair!
Check out the other collections over at Pugly Pixel. If you’ve never visited her site before, you are in for a real treat! Be sure to check out her freebies — there’s digital washi tape like the pink one I used on the photo — cool digi papers, and more! — and also her tutorials. She also made the fabric tape that’s up there in my new banner! She’s awesome.
Oh and what do you think of my new blog design? I’m still working on a few things, but it’s mostly done, yay! I’ll post about it when I’m all done.
Hope my cameras made you smile!