The mega talented Katrina over at Pugly Pixel posted her camera collection and invited everyone share theirs and then link back. Any excuse to play with a camera sounds good to me, so I just had to join in the fun!
Okay there cameras, say cheese! *click* *click*!
From top left, please meet:
- Canon FT: This is an all manual film camera that I got to try and take photos of star trails. Never did get any good ones due to dew and frost, doh! But I just love this camera. My favorite photo taken of is of J juggling some of those cute mini pumpkins.
- Leica Minilux – this was my old hiking camera — the lens on it is just super for landscapes.
- Kodak S100 EF – My first camera! I got it when I went to Washington, DC during my senior year in high school. It’s the one that started it all and I love it for that.
- Canon Rebel S – I wonder how many rolls of film I’ve run through this guy?
Now that you’ve met my film cameras, how about some of my digital and oddball cameras?
- iPhone – there are some super fun apps for the iPhone, and I can’t believe how close you can get to things with it. Plus touch to focus is so cool.
- Canon G10 – my hiking and travel camera. The photos on this are just so awesome. If I could only have one camera it would have to be this one!
- Fuji Instax – when I went to Tokyo last fall one of my missions was to buy this camera! This was before they were as available as they are now here in the states. It is so fun! And the choco color? Yum.
- Polaroid iZone – I forgot I had this one! I got it to use at J’s sister’s wedding shower — I made a little book and had all the guests take photos of themselves and give her advice. I still had some film left and tried to take a few photos today but looks like it’s too old, darn. Anyone know where I can get some more?
And not shown is my trusty Canon Rebel Xti — I used it to take these photos. And then I used Picnik to add a little flair!
Check out the other collections over at Pugly Pixel. If you’ve never visited her site before, you are in for a real treat! Be sure to check out her freebies — there’s digital washi tape like the pink one I used on the photo — cool digi papers, and more! — and also her tutorials. She also made the fabric tape that’s up there in my new banner! She’s awesome.
Oh and what do you think of my new blog design? I’m still working on a few things, but it’s mostly done, yay! I’ll post about it when I’m all done.
Hope my cameras made you smile!
9 Replies to “Hi, I’m a camera addict.”
I’m green with envy, but then again, I love your photos so much, any camera you have is a blessing for my visual happiness :)
(Love the new look)
I love the new blog look! Everything is clean and tidy and in its place! Most of all, I love the banner!
cool photos of your photo makers~!! :D
Lovely collection, I love the Leica, they always look so pretty! I’m not sure you can get I-zone film anymore, my boyriend has one but we havent seen film for it in ages…
such a cute and colorful new look for your blog … and so organized too … :)
Very envious of your choco colored instax!
(posted mine too)
what a fun collection! :D
Nice cameras! Hey wait, you stole the DSLR from me after your film was ruined while hiking one really hot day, and we never saw a white mountain pink again!
[…] And a Paper Source camera stamp that I couldn’t resist adding to my collection — yes I’m a camera addict – in more was than […]
Comments are closed.