Anthro is always inspiring to me, but this newsletter? It got me going in so many ways:
- It’s so clean and simple — just look at all that white space. Love.
- The bright green color and the subtle pops of pool blue and yellow underneath.
- The masking tape in their nav bar. (Tape! Gah!)
- The reversed flowers reminded me of a Hero Arts stamp.
- The background behind the flower is cream — not white — subtle but so cool.
So, there was nothing for me to do but break out some paper, tape, and ink and play!
So fun! Here’s a closeup so you can see all that tape-a-licous goodness better:
And! A little note on how I stamped the flowers — I actually stamped them twice! First I inked up the stamp with yellow ink and stamped it on cream cardstock. Next I inked up the top part with green and the bottom part with pool, then used a stamp positioner to align and stamped it again. Love this look so much!
(Supplies: Hero Arts Silhouette Meadow Flowers, Poly CLEAR Leaf Prints (for the “just saying hello” message), “it’s the little things that matter most” by Savvy Stamps, MT washi tape, Tsukineko Momento Inks in new sprout and dandelion, Hero Arts soft pool ink. Stamp positioner by EK Success. Photo styling resources: notebook paper and kraft medallion from Pugly Pixel. )
How about you, what’s inspired you lately? I’d love to hear!