You guys! Like sketches? And Kelly Purkey? (Who doesn’t, am I right? I mean, she is too good.) Well then, you’re gonna love the Studio Calico Sketchbook class! Here’s what you get:
- 58 sketches – 8 original sketches and 50 variations based on the class projects
- 4 videos and 8 all new projects from Kelly Purkey
- 42 new projects (layouts, cards, pocket pages & mini albums) from contributors – and I’m so honored to be one of them
- Ideas for adapting a sketch to fit ANY project – layout, card or pocket pages
- PDF lessons posted each Tuesday and Thursday in May
- Digital printable journal cards & accents from In A Creative Bubble
- Digital die cut files from In A Creative Bubble
And that’s not all — while supplies last, you’ll receive this awesome 4×6 clear alphabet set FREE. Check it out — I couldn’t resist making a super quick card with it:
I can’t wait for class to start and hope to see you there. xo
Here are the recommended supplies for the class plus a few other things that I’m gonna be using on my class projects or that I’ve shown here, like that super cute thumbs up washi tape.
Note that some of Kelly’s stamps from Hero Arts have sold out over at Studio Calico, so I added a link to them at Simon Says Stamp too. You’re welcome. :)
PS. I love those sticky notes so much! They are great for planners too.