You guys! I’m so excited to be teaching a fall cardmaking class for Studio Calico! You can sign up for it now through October 1. Class starts on September 15th — that’s one week from today!
Sign up right here — it’s only $10. We’ll be covering:
- Embossing (including using the super cool glow-in-the-dark powder!!!)
- Misting your stamps for a watercolor look
- Shaker cards
- Pop up cards
- Finishing details (including card insides – I always get asked about that)
- Tips for stamping solid images
Plus I have some amazing contributors joining me, including:
Here are a few peeks at *some* of my cards — there are more besides this!
You can also sign up for a 3 class cardmaking bundle and save! It’s right here. The bundle includes:
- Halloween & Thanksgiving – September 2015
- Christmas & New Year – October 2015
- Valentine’s Day – January 2016
Oh and! I’ll be using these 2 stamp sets a ton. Just can’t get enough of them.
Spell on You — the ghosts! eek!
Grateful Blessings – squirrel!!! :)
Hope to see you there! xo
One Reply to “Studio Calico Fall Cardmaking Class!”
Comments are closed.