If you haven’t seen the Hero Arts Spring Catalog yet you can download it from the Hero Arts website! WARNING: This is a 3 Megabyte file, so if you don’t have a fast Internet connection it could take a while.
If you just want to see the stamps and not the card ideas you can check them out here! Here’s my current favorites in no particular order!
- Dahlia Blossom – this stamp is huge and you can do so many cool things with it!
- Sunny Messages – love all these sayings and the font!
- Sunny Lowercase alphabet – speaking of the font, here it is again! Love the symbols in this one too!
- Polka Dot Swatch – love everything about this one! Makes a great background!
- Stitched Circles – this one is great for borders, backgrounds and more! It’s also good for stamping over smaller circles.
- Watercolor Dots Notecards – these rock!
- Stitched Blossom and Stitched Posy – these are too cute and were made from real stitches!
What are your favorites?