Hi all, hope you’re having a super weekend! I’ve been having fun stamping + spiffing up my blog. I was going to post about this on Monday, but I’m so excited that I just can’t wait! Here’s what’s new:
- There’s now a faq (frequently asked questions) page! Check it out up there in the top tool bar.
- If you are registered on gravatar.com, then when you leave a comment your picture will show up. Cool! If you’re not registered, a unique image will be generated for you instead — see the faq for more.
- I love polls — they are fun and I’m always doing them — so, I added one over there in the blog sidebar. They’re just for fun, nothing too serious, ha! They’ll be archived here. Help me test it out — go vote for your favorite woodland critters.
- I added a “lifestream”, with all my online stuff. It’s up there in the top toolbar under “life”. It puts all my twitter, flickr, blog + facebook stuff all in one spot.
- Updated my slideshow of the 2009 catalog cards — the scrolly one was just taking too long. You can click on it to go to a bigger version, too!
- There’s a new editor to make it easier to leave a comment.
- I tweeked my Twitter feed so I can tweet photos from my phone — fun! The feed has been on the blog sidebar for a while now, but not sure if you noticed it. My family has, ha ha!
- Added a contact form to make it easy to email me — just look for the airplane
- You can share posts with your friends + social networking sites — check out the little buttons next to “share” at the end of each post. The first one lets you email a post to a friend. Mouseover the buttons to see what the rest are for.
I think that’s everything! Might have a few more updates coming, will let you know.
Oh and! If you’re wondering why there’s a picture of colored pencils on this post — it’s because when I came in the room with my camera the winter light was shining on them and I thought they looked pretty. Jason says the photo is making him hungry, so we’re off to grab a snack. :)