If you’ve been following me on Twitter, then you’ve seen lots of tweets from me about CHA — the Craft + Hobby Association Convention in Anaheim, California. I’m stamping up tons of stuff for it — lots left to do but I’m almost done. Whew! I thought I’d post my schedule in case any of you are going too — would love to say hi!
Saturday, January 24
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm: Sally and I are teaching “It’s A Cardfest Workshop” for Hero
Sunday, January 25
- 9:00 – 5:00: At the Hero Arts booth (and I’ll be out and about at the show on breaks, too!)
Monday, January 25
- 9:00 – 5:00: At the Hero booth
Tuesday, January 26
- 9:00 – 12:00: Doing a free make + take at the Hero booth — I have something fun planned, stop by if you can!
- 1:00 – 5:00: At the Hero booth
Wednesday, January 26
- 9:00 – 2:00: At the Hero booth
Oh and! I was also invited to participate in the Ranger Designer Challenge — stop by the Ranger booth to see what I did! That’s a little sneak peek above. I used new Hero Arts stamps + Claudine Hellmuth’s new product line from Ranger — sticky back canvas, paints + brushes. Her products are so yummy, had tons of fun playing with them! Everything in the sneak is on canvas except for the patterned paper.