Spotted this eraser the other day and it totally cracked me up! It’s going to make a cute little so-sorry-I’m late-sending-your-birthday-card-oops gift, don’t you think?
I found the perfect tickets to go with and create an instant card — one ticket for the outside and one for the inside.
In case you’ve made some mistakes and want to send some of these yourself:
- the eraser is from Michael’s (in the dollar bin)
- tickets are by Jenni Bowlin
- twine is from my stash, but I’ve seen some similar twine here at Divine Twine (don’t you just love that name?)
- the deer lives here with me (got her in San Francisco)
- Fabriano notecards and envelopes
- Japanese masking tape