Hey crafty peeps!!! Welcome to my stop on the Ellen Hutson July Release blog hop! I’m so glad you’re here!
I’ve got TWO cards to share with you today both using the new Good Egg set — this set is so GOOD you all! So let’s hop to it!
What the Cluck?!
That sentiment totally cracks me — I was giggling the whole time I was making this card! The husband had to come upstairs to see what was going on :)
The Good Egg set is full of punny sentiments like this — I love it! That Brandi is a genius. I can’t wait to use the “Old Bird” on a birthday card LOL!
This card is super clean and simple to really keep the focus on that sentiment, but I thought I’d give ya the run-down on the supplies I used:
- The Speech Bubbles die + that WOW bright white embossing powder — this is THE brightest white I’ve ever found you all! Love!
- Then I had to use the EBE Plaid Maker stamps + Catherine Pooler rockin’ red ink for a little gingham action!
- Then there’s that chicken from the Good Egg set — love how she’s got her wings on her hips! I colored here with watercolors, including Daniel Smith burnt sienna — love using this color for all the brown things.
- I gave her a lil hill to stand on with the Landscape dies — I keep finding more and more uses for this set!
- Last but not least, these EBE sequins really make the card!
This Cracks Me!
Okay so the last card had me giggling, but for this card I LOL’d! For reals!
This is another super clean and clean and simple card so here are a few deets:
- First off, just had to say how much the Good Egg dies saved me on this one — I’m just no good at cutting out little things like those cracked eggs! This way it looks all professh!
- I put some glossy accents on that egg yolk — yep, HAD to be done! And have to say that this fine point adapter tip is the best! We’ve had about a month of 90 degree days here in Texas already and no clogging yet — yeah!!!
- The “!?!” is from the Letterboard alpha! Because that egg is all like whaaaaat??! (Pro tip: there’s also this alpha if ya wanna go bigger!)
- And of course I had to use the Speech Bubbles die cut again :)
Well that’s it for my cards, now let’s get to the giveaway!
We’ve got super fun prizes!!! One random & lucky commenter will win $25 to the EH shop and one will win the whole July Essentials by Ellen release!!! To enter for a chance to win, make sure to leave comments at each stop along the hop. Comment before Thursday, July 18th at 11:59pm PST. Winners will be notified by email.
Here’s the full hop list in case you’re just now joining us:
- Adelina Starace
- Mindy Eggen
- Elena Roussakis
- Ardyth Percy-Robb
- Kelly Griglione
- Michele Ferguson
- Therese Calvird
- Sandy Allnock
- Lisa Spangler < you are here! :)
- Julie Ebersole
- Mindy Baxter
- Carly Tee Minner
- Emily Midgett
Note that these are my affiliate links so if you make a purchase by clicking the link below I’ll receive a small commission at no charge to you — thank you!
Annnnnd here are the rest of the supplies:
Thanks so much for joining me! xo