Hey all! I’ve got some news to share! Ellen Hutson has a free stamp set for you with your $100 purchase July 15-19! Yep, it’s true.
Here are the full details:
- Spend $100 or more July 15-19 and receive Better Days Ahead for free! You won’t find this set in the shop as it’s exclusive! No code needed.
- “$100-or-more” total is calculated after discounts are applied, and before tax and shipping are added
- While supplies last
- Not valid on previous purchases
- Unable to combine orders
This set is so good you all. With the help of my trusty MISTI I made 6 cards in no time flat — and I could have kept going!
It all started out with this one! I was inspired by the color combo of some new hiking socks lol! Then I just kept going…
I used Catherine Pooler inks on all of ’em — love these inks these days as they’re so vibrant. Find a whole selection HERE! I used twilight ink for the sprinkles, tiny heart and the sentiment — I think it looks rather classy. :)
Here are some combos for ya, from top left to right:
- Inspired by my hiking socks: daydream, bellini stamped twice to get it nice and dark, rouge, suede shoes
- Soft and pretty: sand castle, bellini, coral cabana, it’s a girl
- Traditional rainbow: samba, tiki torch, limelight, fiesta blue
- For a friend who loves purple: pixie dust, queen for a day, flirty fuchsia
- For a friend who loves pink and orange: party dress, orange twist, it’s a girl, tiki torch
- Retro vibes: bellini, fiesta blue, mint to be, sauna
Here’s to better days ahead — and free stamps! xoxo