I’m so excited to let you all know that I’m teaching a Christmas + New Year cardmaking class over at Studio Calico. So excited that I almost forgot to post it here! Almost. :)
Class has started, but you can still sign up and join the fun through November 1!
Here are a few peeks at some cards I’m teaching :)
First up, an extra special card where you make your own unique backgrounds with acrylic paint!
Then here’s this little guy featuring a penguin from the Merry and Bright set! (My alma mater is a penguin so I’m kinda partial to him!) The set also has a cute bear, too!
What Comes With the Class
- Five technique videos from me
- 10 inspirational Christmas and New Year themed projects total from me and our all-star lineup of contributors — just look at this list of contributors!
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and ask questions
- Weekly challenges (with prizes!) and homework assignments to inspire you to use what you’ve learned
We’ll Be Covering
Check out this list — check it twice :)
- How to batch make quick & easy cards for everyone on your list
- Extra special card ideas for those extra special people on your list
- How to make photo cards that stand out in a crowd
- Fun techniques for tags
- How to create clever gift card holders
The best part? It’s only $10. (Yep, you read that right!) Such a great way to get going on your Christmas cards — it will be here before we know it!
Just click on over HERE to sign up — hope to see ya there! xo
Here are just a few of the supplies I’m using :)