You guys! I did it! I did it! I started my One Little Word journal. This is my first time doing it. If you haven’t heard about this, check out Ali Edwards’ page here. I couldn’t settle on one word — I really struggled and tried to pick just one, but couldn’t. My words are ROAR and enough. So they balance each other out. Couldn’t do one or the other.
I’m using a DIY traveler’s notebook for my word (more on that below) — so for this month’s vision board assignment I decided to do a kind of fold out version. If you follow me on instagram you may have already seen it, but here it is again! I’ve got photos below for ya too — but it’s really hard to show in photos!
Here’s a few notes about how I got started:
- I found this Word notebook and thought it would be perfect! But I couldn’t find a cover for it…
- So I made my own by following this video.
- I used a scrap of leather from the remnant section at Tandy Leather — it was like a whole $3.
- I’ve had that turquoise bead for forever — don’t even remember where I got it. Turquoise is my birthstone. :)
- I had so much fun making the vision “board” that’s in the center. I actually had a dream about making it in a fold out like that.
I’m sure I’ll have more to come. xoxo