(photo by Maghon Taylor :)
YOU GUYS! I just found out that there’s gonna be a calligraphy class at SC starting in June! How does SC always seem to know what I’m interested in? I seriously *just* purchased a pen holder, sumi ink, and nibs!
Class is enrolling now through June 15 and will be taught by Maghon Taylor of All She Wrote Notes. I just love her happy style!
While supplies last you’ll receive a kit with a Speedball penholder and 2 Brause Extra Fine 66 nibs FREE! yay!
Here’s what we’ll learn:
- Basic calligraphy terms and tools and how to use them
- Tips for getting started, from correct posture and position to getting your ink to flow on the page
- How to create your own unique lowercase calligraphy alphabet
- Tips and tricks for connecting your letters into beautiful, hand-written words and phrases
- Pointers and advice for continued calligraphy practice and improvement
Come join the fun and find out more right here — hope to see ya there! xoxo
Update! Class started today (June 14) and it’s awesome so far! Can’t wait for more.
2 Replies to “Calligraphy Class at Studio Calico!”
These card are so FUN? I have a Hero Arts stamp set that would go perfectly with this theme. Succulents are getting very popular here in Cali where watering is restricted. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration! Didn’t know anything about these Gouche paints.
Color!!!!!!!! I love all these bright and beautiful colors.
Comments are closed.