(photo by Maghon Taylor :)
YOU GUYS! I just found out that there’s gonna be a calligraphy class at SC starting in June! How does SC always seem to know what I’m interested in? I seriously *just* purchased a pen holder, sumi ink, and nibs!
While supplies last you’ll receive a kit with a Speedball penholder and 2 Brause Extra Fine 66 nibs FREE! yay!
Here’s what we’ll learn:
- Basic calligraphy terms and tools and how to use them
- Tips for getting started, from correct posture and position to getting your ink to flow on the page
- How to create your own unique lowercase calligraphy alphabet
- Tips and tricks for connecting your letters into beautiful, hand-written words and phrases
- Pointers and advice for continued calligraphy practice and improvement
Come join the fun and find out more right here — hope to see ya there! xoxo
Update! Class started today (June 14) and it’s awesome so far! Can’t wait for more.