I’m super excited to share my new class at Big Picture: Double Take! This is the third in a series of birthday card classes where I show ya how to get MORE from your stamps, dies, and stencils. This time we’ll be making a Christmas and birthday card using the same supplies.
We’ll be making TEN cards — yes, that’s TEN cards, plus I have SIX videos for ya!
- Five cards two ways—with a birthday and Christmas version for each layout
- Three principles for getting more from your supplies
- Two stencil background techniques
- Using a black pen and a regular graphite pencil to color critters
- Die-cutting tissue paper to add that extra something to your cards
- How little changes in accent colors make a BIG impact
- Tips for masculine and feminine birthday cards
- A nifty gift card holder for those hard-to-buy-for people on your list
Christmas will be here before we know it — I still can’t believe it’s November already! How did that even happen? And as a girl with a December birthday, I can tell ya that it’s important that your birthday and Christmas papercrafts look different — I discovered that Santa isn’t real when I noticed that my birthday and Christmas wrapping paper was the same! Yeah, guess I was a paper nerd even back then. :)
Hope you’ll come join me for the class! Class starts November 13, 2017 and you’ll have unlimited access with your membership. If you’re not already a subscriber to Big Picture, you can start a FREE trial, then if you decide to remain a member, it’s just $9.95/month. You can cancel your membership at any time with no added fees, and your class progress is resumed if you decide to rejoin. Plus while you’re a member, you’ll have access to the whole library of hundreds of classes —and Big Picture adds new classes every month!
See you there? xo
Here are just a few of the supplies we’ll be using in class! Note: the links to the supplies at Ellen Hutson (EH) and Amazon (AZ) are referral links, so if you make your purchase by clicking those links I’ll receive a small commission at no cost to you! :)