You guys! My fave Essentials by Ellen stamp of all time, Mr. Bear from Inside Out, has some new gear! Check out…
I’m not joking when I tell ya that I love Mr. Bear! Check out these posts for more inspo:
- There’s THIS post from when I first joined the Ellen Hutson Design Ambassador Team
- Another one for National HUG Day — because sometimes you just gotta make your own hugs
- I used him in my Double Take class HERE, where I teach a fun coloring technique and tons of ideas for getting more from your supplies
- And last but not least there’s this Halloween number: Booyah!
So you can bet that I was super excited when I saw Mr. Bear was getting some new wares! I made 2 cards so far — with more in the works! :)
Have a lucky day!
My mom has been working on our family genealogy and I was super stoked to find out that I’m part Irish! Yeah! So as soon as I saw the St. Patrick’s Day gear in Bear Ware 3 I just had to make a card for her with it!
Annnnd, I’ve been lucky to keep this lil shamrock plant alive for 2 years now! Go me!
Don’t have a green thumb? Just stamp some shammys instead! LOL!
Speaking of green thumbs, did ya notice I colored Mr. Bear green? Ha!
Next up, Mr.
Bear Bunny in his Easter ware!
So cute, right?
Note that these are my affiliate links so if you make a purchase by clicking the link below I’ll receive a small commission at no charge to you — thank you!
Find the full February Essentials by Ellen release right HERE!
Last but not least, here are the rest of the supplies I used:
More February Release Day Posts!
This is the fourth post for the February release day — yeah I got a little carried away! This release is just so good you all! Here are my other posts, or find my release guide HERE.
- Part 1: Mondo Gerbera and a GIVEAWAY!
- Part 2: A Breve Note
- Part 3: Latte Love
- Part 4: Bear Ware 3 <— you are here!
- Part 5: Big Scripty Hello and Thank You plus another GIVEAWAY!
Thanks so much for joining me and hope you all have a BEARY nice day! :)