I’ve got news for ya! Today and tomorrow only, Ellen Hutson is having a 20% sale on dies! YEAH!!! Just enter code SAVEONDIES18 at checkout!
To celebrate the sale, I scared up a fun little card featuring two of my fave dies — the Envelope Sliders and the Classic Block Alpha by Julie Ebersole! I think these are must-haves for every stamper’s toolbox!
The Envelope Sliders come as a set of two and they can be used as cute lil envelopes to hold all manner of sentiments and other fun things. But! The best way to use them is as a s l i d e r!
Click on a photo to see it larger! :)
I must confess I was giggling the whole time I made this!!! :)
Some tips and tricks for ya:
- Watch Julie’s video over on the product page to see how to assemble the Envelope Sliders — her tip about adding the stopper is genius! Genius I tell ya!
- I needed lotsa room so I made a business size card! Why not, right?
- I masked the bear from All Inside and then stamped a pumpkin from the Bear Ware 2 set — that name cracks me!
- Then I used Burnt Sienna mixed with Ultramarine Blue to mix the gray for Mr. Bear — my fave way to mix gray!
- As for the Classic Block Alpha, I can’t say enough good things about it. Nice and bold for easy cutting and adhering to projects? Check! Cuts out of glitter paper like a charm? Check! No fussing around with delicate pieces or losing the dots off of an “i”? Check! Check! Check!
Plus it’s so handy to have die cuts like this so you can make whatever sentiments ya like!
Can’t wait to give this card to someone! :)
Note that these are my affiliate links, so if you make a purchase by clicking the link I’ll receive a small commission at no charge to you — thank you!
Stamps & Dies — Browse all the awesome dies at Ellen Hutson right here!
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Envelope Sliders by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Classic Block Alpha by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Bear Ware 2 by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Bear Ware 2 by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, All Inside by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, All Inside by Julie Ebersole
Paper & Ink
- American Crafts Specialty Paper, Glitter 6×6
- Bazzill Specialty Paper, Metallic Gold Foil 5pk
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
One Reply to “Booyah!”
[…] And last but not least there’s this Halloween number: Booyah! […]
Comments are closed.